1. Use one of the following ratings to describe the performance of the supervisor in each of the categories.
(3) Performs Very Well: Performance often exceeds expectations for the job
(2) Performs Well: Performance consistently meet s expectations for the job
(1) Needs Improvement: Performance sometimes meets expectations for the job
(0) Unable to Evaluate: Knowledge of performance is unknown
2. This form shall first be sent to the next higher supervisor in which a feedback summary will be provided to the employee.
3. Procedures for using this evaluation within departments shall be decided at the department level.
4. Copies of all Supervisor Feedback Forms will be incorporated with the individuals overall performance evaluation and submitted to HR/EO.